U- Pick Information
Tulip season starts in mid April.
Strawberry season starts in late May and is usually over by mid June.
Blueberry season usually starts in late June is over in late July.
Flower picking form late July thru August.
Raspberry season is June thru July.
Blackberry season is July thru August.
Tomatoes picking season is July thru August.
Aronia Berries season starts in mid August and is over by mid September.
Pumpkin picking is available during the Fall Festival in late September & October (general admission is required for pumpkin picking as well as the price of the pumpkin).
Sunflower picking is available during the Fall Festival in late September & October (general admission is required for flower picking as well as the price of the flowers).
What you need to know for U-Pick
- We have everything you need for picking, no need to bring baskets.
- We do not allow picnic baskets, strollers or coolers in the picking fields.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Absolutely NO throwing fruit, sticks, rocks etc.
- Please only pick what you intend to purchase.
- Berries need to be paid for before eating. In general, all fruits and vegetables should be washed before consumed.
- You will be asked to leave if these rules are not followed.
- We currently do not take credit cards; an ATM will be on premise should you need it. Picking depends on weather and crop availability, so please check our phone message or website for any updates before you visit.